Sunday, August 11, 2013

Collector's Corner: Matt Schlien

Today's collection is a big one. Check it out.
Collection Stats:
Name: Matt Schlien   

Hometown:
Coconut Creek, FL

Collection Count:
426
3" =410
9" =6
Jrs =9
Park Starz =1
Customs =0

How long have you been collecting?
Since 2010

What is your favorite figure that you own?
Woody from Toy Story because he was the first one I purchased.

What is your favorite figure that you don’t own?
Park 2 Snow White because I miss that attraction and I feel that vinyl represents that ride.

Which of these is the best feeling about collecting vinyl?
Pulling a figure from a blind box with my 4 year old daughter and getting the one I want is the best feeling! However, one day I picked the Park 5 Haunted Mansion from a mystery box at Hollywood Studios and the artist was actually there that day so I was super stoked!

Thanks for your showing off your collection Matt!

If anyone else would like to show off their collection just contact us.

No comments:

Post a Comment