Friday, March 16, 2012

Monorail Mold: What's your opinion?

Today Disney showed us a first look at the Monorail Model onto which the Cars characters will be applied.

"Before they announced the mold, I was looking forward to this set on Mickey Mold. I thought it would have been interesting to see. Now that the mold is announced, I don't think I'm as excited. I don't have a personal connection to the Monorails themselves, so I'm not sure I'll get these." -MC

"I love them. I welcome more forms into Vinylmation and can't wait to see other characters on these too! The idea of using a Disney icon like the monorail is a great idea." -Nick

What do you think of these models? Does this go even farther then the mold then Park Starz? Will you get these?

Also, obviously Mater and Lightning. Who else will be on this set?

No comments:

Post a Comment