Sunday, December 19, 2010

Villians to Invade Disney Stores across the country!

While looking around the "Vault" at Disney's official Vinylmation website, I noticed something under the Disney Store Exclusive section.
Looks like this upcoming set will not be available at the Disney Theme Parks, only at your local Disney Store. Click here for a handy Disney Store locator to find the one closest to you.

When you click on the Villains link, you can take a look at 360 images of each of the figures in the upcoming series.
M.C. and I briefly discuss the Villains 1 and Animation 1 series in the latest episode of Destination Vinylmation. At the time of the recording, I hadn't seen the backs, so I picked out one of my favorites for you right here.

Look at the Steamboat Willie Mickey on the back of Pete!!!! Great detail there. Love that added touch.




No comments:

Post a Comment