Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Spotlight On: Celeste's Disney Afternoon Villains Series 1

We have followed Celeste's work for a long time now, and she is debuting a brand new custom series this weekend that we wanted to take a closer look at. Celeste sent us a few words about her latest creations.

"Growing up as a kid of the 90's I personally have always been a huge fan of The Disney Afternoon. Especially villains and creating a counterpart set was an idea I wanted to do since the release of the very first afternoon set by Disney."

"The Villains of the Afternoon series, features some of the most iconic Disney Afternoon villains ranging from Gummi Bears to Talespin. The set includes a total of 16 figures with 1 mystery chaser. For the set I wanted to incorporate a wide cast of characters and personalities including some I thought who deserved their own vinyl. At first it was a bit difficult to choose who would be included in the set since there are so many great characters out there to choose from but ultimately I wanted a diverse set fans might enjoy."

The set will be available for purchase this Saturday July 27 at 8pm PST at her online store. (price TBD) http://celestescustomarttoys.bigcartel.com/products

You can always check out more of my work and more info about the set on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/celestecustomvinylmations

No comments:

Post a Comment