Monday, January 24, 2011

My first custom purchase

I finally got my Mickey in Carbonite from Evilos!!!!


It felt like forever while I was waiting, but it took less than two weeks to receive after I ordered it from his ebay site. It cost me $59.99 plus shipping and is a great addition to my collection. I got caught up in the fever over the Star Wars release, so I ordered it that day just so I could take this picture. It's a great piece of handiwork, although the filler between the vinyl and the outside case seems just a little less smooth then I thought it would be. Overall however, I think it's going to go nice next to my Han as a stormtrooper piece I made myself. (Unlike Evilos, who has talent, the customs I make are just putting other vinylmation's heads on bodies. lol) Also check out his Carbonite key chain and Tron customs.

Order from his ebay site.
Check out Evilos.com for more information about this great artist.

Also a big Thank You to lego.com for their free database of instructions. I was amazed at how fast and easy it was to find the pdf of the old kit I needed. Thanks!

What customs have you ordered? Would you order any? Discuss....

1 comment:

  1. I highly recommend Evilos! I have the carbonite key chain and i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete