Sunday, January 23, 2011

Podcast Debate- Cards or No Cards

Pro-Cards

"I think they provide a fun surface for artists to sign, if you don't want them signing your vinyls. I also think they provide some interesting insight into first drafts of some vinylmation (espeically the first series). I also think they are a convenient way to display your collection, without dragging ever vinylmation figure around with you." - M.C.

Con-Cards

"Get rid of the cards. I only keep them around because it's part of the set. But I don't go out of my way to make sure I get the card in a trade. And 90% of the time you don't get a card trading with a cast member at WDW. The cards hinder transactions among collectors and take up space on my shelf. If they provided true conceptual drawings and extra information, I'd agree with M.C., but I think differences are a result of the production line's failed attempt at depicting the artist's vision. I don't need a small picture of something I just bought." - Nick

What do you think? Are you sad they are leaving? Are you happy? Let us know in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment