Friday, January 7, 2011

Now, Fully Armed and Operational

As I was looking at the Disney Vault page for an unrelated topic, I noticed that things had shifted since last time I was there. Thinking the release of Animation 1 this morning had shuffled things when added to the site I investigated and found that they had not updated the page with Animation 1 info, but with Star Wars info. So now we have all the turn-arounds for all 11 known characters.



There wasn't really that much new we learned from the backs and sides; just a lot of capes (wouldn't they have looked cool in fabric like the Animation 1 9" Hippo's tutu?). It's interesting to note that they don't show the lightsaber accessories we saw earlier today at D-Street. In the Animated 1 turn-arounds the Fairy Godmother shows offer her wand. I hope that doesn't mean that they won't come with lighsabers, and that those in the display were only for the display. (Something I doubt, but worry about)

What do you think of the figures are we've seen so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment