Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spotlight On: Jared Flores New Sculpted Pieces


I have been ever busy on my vinyl creations. I have this most recent batch of commission work to share. I have really been pushing my sculpting skills on these new pieces. For me some of my favorite features in this lot is Stitch's recessed mouth with individual teeth, The Snow Queens Elegant braids, Buzz Lightyears hand carved face, and Donald's floppy sombrero. With every new design challenge I overcome I gain more and more new ideas for how to bring characters to life. I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve, and I'll be rolling those out as the year goes on. My custom orders list is filling out, so now is a great time to get on my list if you would like to have something ready by summer. I want to thank all my collectors, and fans for helping me to push my skills.




I am also excited to announce my new website launch. www.jaredcircusbear.com is now my main hub for all my vinyl work, fine art, and online store. It is connected to all my social media as well so you can hop on over to my new Facebook customs page and give it a like. I'll be doing some fun free giveaways for 500 and 1000 likes.

Thanks everyone!
Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment