Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Heard the Roar of an Plane Engine!

Update: 8:30 PM As of now, Tailspin is sold out in the Disney Store.

Update: 1:43 PM Tailspin is now available. Spin it Spin it Spin it. And the price has been raised to $26.95!!!

Update: 12:25 PM I wrote this almost 12 hours ago to express my joy over ordering Tailspin. That soon faded as I stayed up all night waiting for the set to appear at the Disney Store Online. Well it's still not here. But keep checking back as we will keep you apprised on the situation.
Now is the time to book that flight to Cape Suzette. Baloo has the plane all gassed up and Kit Cloudkicker is ready to navigator. So fine your way over the the DisneyStore.com and pick up this combo set for only $24.95 $26.95. I just did, you should too. There's only 1000, so I don't expect them to be available for very long. Then, touch and go over to our Disney Afternoons Post to read up on the rest of the fleet that will be landing in D-Street stores later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment