Monday, March 7, 2011

Added Insult to Insult to Injury: The TailSpin Vinylmation Saga

As if changing the dates, making us wait for the release, retro-actively changing the prices on blog posts and not owning up to it... Disney sent me this today:
It's my TailSpin Vinylmation! But wait! What's this on the bottom?


Are you kidding me Disney!!! You can take the time to jack up the price to $26.95 at the online store. You can go back and edit all your previously dated blog posts. But you can't change the price tag on the item you charged me $26.95 for. After not owning up to it, that's just insulting. Shame on you Disney. I am writing the customer service department and I encourage you to do the same. Just go to the DisneyStore.com page and click on "contact us" and fill out the email form.

In case you missed it, check out our post calling attention to the price change with a screen shot of the $24.95 price Disney went back and changed after our post.

What do you think of this TailSpin saga?

No comments:

Post a Comment