Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wedding Week: Wrap Up with New DV Reporter: Zoe


Hello everyone! My name is Zoe Dokas and I am from Orange County, CA. I am so excited to have been asked to become a part of the Destination Vinylmation family. I will be reporting all things Vinylmation from California. I can’t wait to start this and share my love of Vinylmation with all of you!

For my first post I would like to wrap up this week's wedding features. We have seen several custom bride and groom Vinylmations, cake toppers, bridesmaid gifts as well as wedding guest books. These are all great ways to bring Vinylmation into your wedding day. These ideas are innovative and fun for any wedding.

First we saw Maria Clapsis’ customs, which take on the classic bride and groom look. I love the way she designed these, they are simple and have the perfecting finishing touches. (I love the tiara and the top hat!)

Next we saw Lisa and Trace Farry’s custom bride and groom guest book Vinylmation. I love this idea! It is such a cute and creative idea to use these 9 inch blank Vinylmation as guest books. They have an easy design, to leave enough room for many signatures from wedding guests. This is a great way to put a little Disney in your wedding and also have something to display and keep those memories. They are simple yet perfect! (P.S. I love the Mickey confetti scattered on the table!)

Then we saw the Storm Trooper of the week photo, which was themed according to our wedding week. This is such a clever and quirky idea. A great mix of Star Wars and weddings. These two were obviously meant for one another!!

Lastly, we saw a few more customs from Jenifer Marie including, a classic bride and groom set as well as a bridesmaid gift set. The bride and groom set are similar to Maria Clapsis’ set, which gives them a simple look, but again it’s all in the details. I love the accessories that were added to these figures. The small jeweled earrings on the bride and the jeweled buttons make these figures beautiful. Jenifer also created custom bridesmaid Vinylmation to give to each of her bridesmaids as a gift. I absolutely love this idea. They are adorable and make a perfect bridesmaid gift. I love the bouquet details, the bow on top and the little pearl necklaces. I also love that she was inspired by Park 5, Flowers and Fairies, it is one of my favorites.

This just makes me a little bit more excited for the actual Celebration Vinylmation series coming out later this year!
- Zoe Destination Vinylmation CA Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment