Friday, June 22, 2012

Spotlight On: Custom Artist Aaralyn

To have your custom work spotlighted, please send an email to DestinationVinylmation@gmail.com
-
On the opening day of the new Disney Pixar film Brave, it is fitting to see a custom featuring the heroine Merida. This one comes to us from Aaralyn. I was sad to hear it is already sold out, but Aaralyn has many more customs to look at and order at her website: www.customsbyaaralyn.com. Now let's take a look at this custom set.
"As soon as I saw the trailers for Brave, I knew it was going to be an amazing movie. The beauty of the animation inspired me to create this custom set. I attended the midnight premier of the movie, and I have to say it lived up to all my expectations and more. It was a phenomenal film." - Aaralyn

Merida is designed on a 9" Vinylmation and comes with a custom bow! The bear cubs are expertly painted onto three 3" vinyls.

"Personally I think Brave is my new favorite Pixar film because there are not many Disney films that portray the entire family unit as well as Brave does. The interactions and emotions between the characters along with the stunning animation and storyline ranks it number one in my book. And of course, there are the baby bears, and I can't resist cute things." - Aaralyn


Facebook: www.facebook.com/customsbyaaralyn
Twitter: @ArtistAaralyn
Instagram: @ArtistAaralyn

No comments:

Post a Comment