Saturday, November 24, 2012

Annual Passholder Vinylmation Now Worldwide


by Nickolas Lam

Hello DestinationVinylmation fans, my name is Nickolas Lam and I am a new contributor to this website. I am excited to be joining this awesome website, and I will bring you exciting new articles about Vinylmation. Please enjoy my articles and I hope it helps the community.

Ni hao! If you live near Hong Kong Disneyland and Disneyland Resort Paris, there is a new Vinylmation for you guys. The Annual Passholder Vinylmation for HKDL has a yellow Mickey balloon in the head, like the Disneyland Resort Vinylmation. It has the clear outline globe, and the blue and green balloons on the bottom. It has a small edition size of only 300.
(Photo from dsewrc on eBay)

The Disneyland Paris AP's edition size has not been released, however, the size will probably be 300 or 3000 like the others. It has a blue Mickey balloon for the head. The bottom balloons are blue and green, reminiscent of the Disney World Passholder Vinylmation. It was released on Saturday in the Disney Village in Paris
(Photo from miaze49 on eBay)

1 comment: