Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Steambot Willie

On November 19th this whistling pile of nuts and bolts will sail it's way into Disney Stores and Online.
It is part of the Robots 3 collection and has an edition size of 1000 and is $69.95. The main design is of Pete in his Steamboat Willie outfit. That hat is amazing for a 9 inch. it looks an elevator door to me. There is also the peg leg feature in the right foot. In the center is a window where we see Mickey Mouse steering the robot with the classic Steamboat Willie wheel. I do love the idea of Robots 3, I'm just hard pressed to spring for 9 inches these days, but if it goes into a Vinylmation Madness like sale down the road, it will be on my shelf. I wish this was a 3 inch in the collection instead, because I truly enjoy the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment