Monday, December 17, 2012

Classic Collection Photoshoot

I was very excited to take the Classic Collection to Walt Disney World for a photoshoot... well before the set was even released. I had already decided the shoot would be in black and white, but I had not settled on a place to take them. I at first thought Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom would be the right spot. But in the end, I decided Hollywood Blvd at Disney's Hollywood Studios would be more suitable. Then, when we went to take pictures, Austin and I were not in agreement on what type of photos to take. So we each set up our own photo for each figure (except Oswald) and we would like to share those with you now. (you can find more Classic Collection photos and follow all the Vinylmation news on our Facebook page)

CLARA CLUCK

Austin

Nick

CLARABELLE COW

Austin

Nick

DIPPY DAWG

Austin

Nick

DONALD DUCK

Austin

Nick

GIDEON GOAT

Austin

Nick

HORACE HORSECOLLAR

Austin

Nick

MICKEY MOUSE

Austin

Nick

MINNIE MOUSE

Austin

Nick

PEG LEG PETE

Austin

Nick

PIG

Austin

Nick

PLUTO

Austin

Nick

OSWALD




No comments:

Post a Comment