Friday, December 7, 2012

Evilos Auctions a Custom Tribute to Veterans


Flying Ace Mickey
"Pearl Harbor Tribute Piece"
9" Custom by Evilos

There are all kinds of things that have inspired me as an artist, non so much as Aviation. With my family background in the subject its been a staple of my life. Both my grandfathers served in WW2 & I have made many tribute pieces in the past on the subject. Today being the 71th Anniversary of the event I have released this custom.

I've put a lot of detail into this one piece. Some of the items include, full bomber jacket with hat and goggles, miniature newspaper from December 7th 1941, replica WW2 sliver sweetheart pilots wings & vintage brass Army Air corps wings that are attached to the hat and pocket of jacket. Also using my airbrush to make customs skulls in the ears and back of the jacket. I've been studying under the master airbrush artist Gerald Mendez and hope to be using the airbrush in a more consistent level in 2013.

I hope all the fans can enjoy it. Its up for sale on the Facebook Group "Bid Wars", the auction ends Monday December 10th.

Thank you to all the men and women who are in the service and to all the past veterans who have served.

Evilos

Bid Wars URL: (you must request to join the closed group)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/V.E.BidWars/

No comments:

Post a Comment