Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Artist John Henselmeier Posts Custom Vinyl How To Videos

We have been seeing a lot from Artist John Henselmeier lately. I have known him mostly from pins, but his talents are beginning to be seen in the Vinylmation hobby as well. Last August, he had a custom Circus Monkey in the Mickey's Circus silent auction. This year, he has a few customs in the Tiki Room 50th event catalog, including a Dole Whip. And, when Park 12 releases later this year, we will see his first production piece... a Mariachi Cobre from the Mexico Pavilion, Epcot World Showcase.

Recently, on John's YouTube Channel, he has posted a two part video with some tips on how to customize Vinylmation, or any other toy for that matter. I for one, have so many questions about the process. I do not have an artistic background, but I enjoy painting Vinylmation as a fun hobby. I am always bothering my actual artist friends (you know who you are) with all my questions.

With John's videos, budding artists get a detailed step by step process for creating a custom. While fans can get an inside look at the creative process behind his released and upcoming customs... including sneak peeks. Check them out below and Follow John on Twitter @johnhensel.

PART 1



PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment