Monday, April 8, 2013

Spotlight On: Ryan Branoff's Stitch and Ugly Duckling


Our good friend Ryan sent us a few pictures of his latest custom Vinylmation. So here is Stitch and the Ugly Duckling.
 "One of my favorite Disney movies is 'Lilo & Stitch' and I think at the emotional core of the movie is the scene where Stitch reads 'The Ugly Duckling' for the first time. I think it's a great moment where Stitch realizes that he acts out because he is lonely. I wanted to capture this emotion in the set that I created. The way I tried to represent Stitch is a little bit different than how we've seen him in the past. He's looking calm, and thoughtful. In addition to the 9" figure, I knew to complete this set that I would need a 3" Duckling and a picture book accessory. Both I think compliment the 9" Stitch well and really complete the package!"
- Ryan Branoff

No comments:

Post a Comment