Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spotlight on Joshua Pirtle's Gravity Falls Custom Combo


We were sent some photos of a pair of Gravity Falls customs by Joshua Pirtle from Kissimmee, Fl. Gravity Falls is a Disney Channel cartoon and these vinyls feature the main characters.

Destination Vinylmation: What got you into painting Vinylmation?
Joshua: Back when I started collecting with Park Series 2, I really wanted Vinylmation of two of my favorite characters Donald Duck and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. So I got two blanks and that's when it all began.

DV: How did you decide to choose Gravity Falls as the subject of these customs?
Joshua: I was watching the show one day and was thinking that Vinylmation of these two characters would be great. Especially now that there was a mold that had a baseball cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment