Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spotlight On: Roman's Jabba Custom

In this week leading up to Star Wars Weekends at DHS, artist Roman Rodriquez would like to share a new Star Wars inspired custom he has created!

"I want to take this opportunity to introduce my custom Jabba The Hunt 9” Claymation.  I was approached by Susan Ermish-Gunther to create a realistic and detailed 9” Vinylmation Jabba.  I wanted to give her a very realistic Jabba and I love the way it came out.  One of my favorite features of this custom is the way the clay captures the wrinkles and bumps in his body.  In addition,  I added glass eyes that provide a life like look. These eyes are so real that it seems like he is looking at you and following your every move.  I am available for commission work and I can be contacted at my page www.facebook.com/romanrodriguezart."

No comments:

Post a Comment