Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spotlight On: Vinylmation Custom Artist Tayner

Custom artist Tayner sent us some pictures of his 3" designs. He also describes them in his own words. Enjoy.

Jack Jack from The Incredibles
Now don't get fooled by his basic design or cuteness... he was a lot of work to make, and caused me a few problems. I drew out a rough sketch, as usual, and he looked pretty good! As I actually painted him, he started looking really weird! I decided to re-sketch his face, and make it look better!
Frozone from The Incredibles
I really want to design custom figures that I haven't seen done before, so I started going through my favorite movies by Disney.
Chuckles The Clown from Toy Story 3
I was sitting down, in my room, with a black Create-Your-Own, and was looking around my room. I saw my TS3 Poster, and thought to myself "Which of these characters didn't they do in the Toy Story Vinylmation Series?". Then it hit me! Chuckles! So I sketched him out on a sketch pad, and he looked pretty good... So here is the final result!

Finaly, here is Tayners Monsters Inc. 3" Custom

No comments:

Post a Comment