Thursday, June 16, 2011

VM Rafiki Help Line: Create Your Owns

Copyright Disney


We decided to start a new series here on DV. Whenever we get a question we need your input on before giving an answer, we will post it here, in the VM Rafiki Help Line. Rafiki of course is very wise and the word Rafiki means friend. So we thought it an appropriate name when asking you to share knowledge with a fellow Vinylmation collector. 
We received a Mystery Mail Bag question today, and need your help answering it. Especially all those custom artists out there. Tatum writes:

I bought a "create your own Vinylmation" and a 24 pack of "create your own Vinylmation" colored pencils when I went to Disney World. When I tried to use the colored pencils to decorate my Vinylmation, they didn't work. I would like to know how I can use them and what to use them for. There is nothing on the vinylmation figurine box that says it has to be painted and the colored pencils don't seem to work. Do I have to paint it first and then use the pencils or is there something I need to do to the pencils to make them work on the surface of the figurine? Thank you for any help you can provide.

OK, any answers? Has anyone had luck with Disney's colored pencils?

No comments:

Post a Comment