Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Collector's Corner: Nathan



Name: Nathan Myers

Location: Ft Worth, TX

Collection Size: 76

3" = 74
9" = 2
Jrs = 0

How long have you been collecting?
I collect VM for the joy and memory's I have from growing up in So Cal and going to Disneyland as a kid and now taking my son to Disneyland. My first VM was POTC that had always been my favorite ride a Dland so I bought a blind box not knowing about VM and pulled the Barbossa Chaser! That hooked me!

What is your favorite figure that you own?
That is a tough one at the moment I guess it is the SF Cable Car Tin.

What is your favorite figure that you don't own?
Wow that is tough. So many I like and want. I really want the ETO Mushu and the Si Am Chaser.

Which of these is the best feeling: Pulling a figure you want... from a blind box you just purchased, from a great trade with another collector, from a mystery trading box at the park or from a clear trading box?
I think the best feeling is opening up a blind box and seeing that one VM I was wanting to get! Thank you for considering me for the Collectors corner!!!

Email us at DestinationVinylmation@gmail.com and get your collection featured in a Collector's Corner Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment