Thursday, January 12, 2012

Disney Mozart: A Pint Sized Speculation

Hey y’all! Tis been a long time, but this is my first article in a while. I am going to use this article to speculate on the upcoming Snow White and the Seven Dwarves Junior set. I’m skipping the ‘This and That’ set, because I don’t really get the concept. So here goes with the speculation.

1-Happy

2-Sleepy

3-Dopey

4-Grumpy

5-Bashful

6-Doc

7-Sneezy

8-Snow White (Possible Variant-Awake and Asleep or at the well in her brown dress)
Awake
Asleep
Brown Dress

9-Prince

10-Queen Grimheld

11-Hag

12-Magic Mirror (I would love to see some use of smoky clear on this one)

13-Huntsmen (Possible Hat or Dagger Accessories)

14-Witch’s Raven

15-Vulture (I only think there’ll be one because they’re exactly the same in the movie)

16-Apple (Possible Variant-Poison Apple)
Apple
Poison Apple

17-Prince’s Horse (Chaser 1)

18-Jewels from the Dwarfs’ Mine (Chaser 2) This could be really cool if they use clear

This is what I think will end up being the line up, but feel free to comment with what y’all think. Until next time y’all.

DisneyMozart

All pictures copyright Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment