Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ZoMG: Furry Friends Photoshoot

by Zoe
When I got home last night, I took my Furry Friends out of their carriers and let them explore their new home.

First I found Trusty was going through my bags and found my Lady and The Tramp lithographs that I got at the Disney Store for pre-ordering Lady and The Tramp! He decided this was his favorite, obviously since he is in the picture!


Then I found Patch drinking some of Belle's water! (Belle is my puppy!)

I then went into my room and saw that Max had found his good friend Ariel. She was so excited to see him!

Oliver made his way into my Vinylmation collection and found his friend Dodger!

I looked all over the house for Marie and I couldn't find her anywhere. I thought to myself, where would a fabulous feline like Marie want to go? I went straight into my room and opened up my jewelry box and found Marie playing with my jewelry! She's a girly girl, she can't help it! I think Marie found her favorite place in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment