Thursday, March 14, 2013

Jared Flores Previews Upcoming Custom Bug's Life Series


Here is a message from custom Vinylmation artist Jared Flores:

Hello all,
I am currently working a custom series I'd like to let you know about. The blind box series is to be a 13 figure series (containing 1 mystery Chaser) featuring beloved characters from Pixar's A Bug's Life. The series will include a range of villains and heroes from Pixar's 2nd movie. All of the figures are painted to a higher standard than I have ever done before. The level of detail in both the painting and modeling (for some in the set) added many extra hours of work that my normal designs don't require. I have always had a soft spot for A Bug's Life and wanted to do it justice, so I made sure to get each character just right.

Currently the series is halfway complete,  but I consistently post updates on my page at jaredcirusbear.tumblr.com, as well as on http://www.facebook.com/groups/VECustoms/ More information about pricing as well as detailed photos will follow as soon as the series is complete in full. I'm having a lot of fun with these characters, and hope you will enjoy the final results.

Thanks- Jared Circusbear
jared_circusbear@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment