Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Spotlight On: Mike Vetrone Summer 2013

This week we got a nice message from Mike about the things he's been doing this summer. Check it out:

"First off, I will be heading out to Florida for the Villains event and will be bringing a bunch of my work to share with everyone.  I can't wait to meet all kinds of people out there!  Included in the customs I will be bringing are 3 new sets.  The first one will be my custom 12 piece Aladdin set, next is my (in progress) 19 piece Mickey Mouse set with a different Mickey to represent each of the new shorts that have been released weekly, and the third set is a custom set I am making with another artist and great friend Ryan Branoff.  The details are still under wraps, but all I can say is that it is different to anything I have done in the past and pays homage to a previous Disney-made Park series. I look forward to seeing you guys in September!"
-Mike Vetrone

Great job Mike, we look forward to seeing everything at the Reflections of Evil event in September!
Check out more of Mike's work in this gallery!

For more from Mike check out:
facebook.com/customsbymikevetrone
instagram @washyourrhands

No comments:

Post a Comment