Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Destination Disney Podcast: May 25, 2011


So much to talk about from the last few weeks. I recap my coverage of D23 Destination D: WDW 40th event. It was an amazing weekend, and I will take you inside the convention walls. I review the new Star Tours atraction at Hollywood Studios. It was an exhaustive day, but I meet all the Pixar characters at Pixar Weekend at EPCOT. I'll share my experience with you. We also have a review on Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. And of course, cover the latest news around Disney. Thank you for joining us!




Podcast Powered By Podbean

Listen live to Destination Disney every Friday night at 6pm EST on Heartbeat Radio. Visit the Destination Disney website for Disney stories. Subscribe to the podcast at iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment