Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ZoMG: Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?

Thank you Noah!! Thank you! Thank you!

I don’t know if you guys know this about me or not but, there is only one thing that I love more than Vinylmation, and that is The Little Mermaid!!!

Today, Noah posted this release news on his blog, noahfineart.com:

June 11th 2011 – The Little Mermaid Product Debut + Signing!

This event will include various artwork from Noah, Dave Avanzino, and Walt Disney Imagineer, Larry Nikolai. On his blog, Noah stated that he will be debuted an entire Little Mermaid Collection including, limited edition artwork, decorative plates, mugs, tee’s, jewelry and two Vinylmation!

The Vinylmation will include: 12 Limited Edition 9 Inch & 12 Limited Edition 3 Inch Figures! (I need both!)

The image that he has posted looks amazing!! The colors look great, perfect for Ariel and I couldn’t be more excited!! The artwork in the background is beautiful and the small image that we can see of the 9-inch figure looks incredible! The Vinylmation is on a stand (like a lot of the other LE Vinylmation Noah has created) and I can see an outline of Ariel! It looks almost like she is in her grotto!!

We will post any more information that we find out closer to the release on June 11th!!!!

I hope you guys are just as excited about this as I am!!!

Thank you Noah for making one of my Vinylmation dreams come true!!!

-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment