Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Little Less Magic in Orlando

Update: 5/30/11 As noted in the comment below, the closure of the Florida Mall Disney Store is only temporary. Check out the story in the Orlando Sentinel. The store will be renovated to included many interactive features and will reopen in September. A nice sign on the door would have been nice. But two parts of the story below remain the same... Sanford, for a while, is Orlando's closest Disney Store and... I still want that Mouse Ear archway for my house!

5/29/11 Looks like Vinylmation collectors will have one less place in Central Florida to purchase Disney Store Exclusive figures. Thank you to Chris for sending us this picture:

Gate down, lights off, store empty. This is the now former Disney Store inside the Florida Mall in Orlando. Closed for business. I'll take the archway for my room! Collectors now will have to drive north on I-4 a bit to the Seminole Towne Center in Sanford.

No comments:

Post a Comment