Friday, February 24, 2012

Release Day: February 24, 2012

I don't know about you, but I kind of like the surprise of recent release days. Not knowing what's to come only days before Friday, or in some cases on the day itself. Today, the 9" Park 7 Main Street Electrical Parade LE 1500 figure was released at D-Streets and Online.
Thanks to the Online store posting, we also got a look at the reverse...
Are you all aboard this Lin Shih design? Also released both in stores and online, the 7 Adventures Ticket Book.
I was on the fence about this one... until I saw the back.
This Thomas Scott designed LE 1500 figure has great detail and a retro figure. Both have a nice $44.95 retail price! Very nice to see that. Also very nice to see, D-Tour available online...
I can tell you from the couple I purchased, these are excellent designs and look great in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment