Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy 57th Birthday Disneyland

As Disneyland celebrates its 57th anniversary, I remember back fondly to my one and only trip to the original Disney theme park. Although my heart belongs to Walt Disney World, I am not afraid to admit that my one day at Disneyland was one of the best I ever had. Here are a few of my highlights...
I love the Disney Character additions to It's a Small World

Fantasyland sure had it's picturesque views

I got to revisit some old friends

Nemo Submarine was surprisingly one of the most fun adventures I had.

People always ask me which park's attractions are better. Overall, my answer is neither. Jungle Cruise, Small World, Big Thunder... to me they all have their own high points. The exception by far is Pirates of the Caribbean. I fell in love with Disneyland's version and went on it 3 times. WDW's pales in comparison. 

At the end of the day, it was just nice to sit back and enjoy the history and beauty of this park and what it means to us Disney fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment