Monday, July 16, 2012

SPOILER: Under the Big Top's Crazy Chaser(s)???

SPOILER ALERT

Over at Vinylmation Kingdom they posted this picture taken by Jennay Gooney (Click on image to reveal). They are saying that it's the chaser from Under the Big Top.
We got this better picture from The Playwright. Check it out.

Well, both of them are! And a neck piece! This is just crazy!

So if there is a Jr coupled with the chaser, what does this mean? Well, for one thing, those collectors with a good feel will be able to easily pluck this much heavier blind box. I don't think that should be a deterrent from Disney Artist incorporating this idea, because I do enjoy the creativity. To accompany a Jr with a 3" inside a blind box opens up many realms of possibilities. As for the design of the figure itself, this is now the second figure we see use the neck extension in this way. Vampire Goofy in Spooky Series 1 also has an open mouth so his jaw and chin extend down onto the neck piece. Until now, the neck has always just been used to represent a long neck or body. I'm not 100% sure I'm on board with the execution of these two figures yet, but I love the idea of it.

1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog please I just started it today

    Vinylmationcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete