Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Year in Review: Zoe Picks Her Top 10 Figures

Each day this week, someone from the Destination Vinylmation staff will give their Top 10 list from 2011. The lists can include just about anything from figures to sets to headlines to personal moments. Please feel free to comment with your favorites and memorable stories from the past year as well. (Other lists: Nick, Annemarie)
Zoe
Writer/DLR Reporter

10. Tinkerbell (Park 7) – Casey Jones
I love Tink’s wings, her wand, and the glitter! The perfect Tinkerbell Vinylmation!

9. Mater (Cars 2 Pack) – Maria Clapsis
Mater is my favorite Cars character and this figure brings out all of Mater’s personality! He fits perfect on to the mold.

8. Marshmallow Snowman (Jingle Smells)
My favorite smelling one out of the bunch, and he is just so darn cute! LOVE that there is an actual ornament hook!

7. Simba (Animation 1) – Monty Maldovan
The tail is so cute! My favorite Simba figure!

6. Rafiki (Lion King) – Jim Valeri
I love the staff accessory! I totally predicted this accessory and all! It turned out perfect!

5. Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland) – Thomas Scott
Love the tail!

4. Walt Disney World Road Sign – By Thomas Scott
This reminds me of taking trips to Disney World when I was younger! Watching the signs go by on the bus trip back to our hotels. LOVE that they made these (variants too!)

3. Aurora Jr (Villains 1) By Oskar Mendez
The first Princess Vinylmation!

2. Life is Sweet – Kidada
I love everything Kidada does! From Disney Couture Jewelry, to her new Disney Store collection!

1. Ariel’s Undersea Adventure – By Maria Clapsis
I don’t really have to explain myself here. My favorite ride, my favorite princess, my favorite Disney movie, hands down the best Vinylmation in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment