Friday, December 9, 2011

Collector's Corner: Dee Vee Contest Winner Kerry

Kerry was lucky enough to be the winner of a Florida Project Winnie the Pooh. She was randomly selected from the hundreds of people who voted for the first annual Dee Vee awards. Thanks to everyone who voted.

We asked Kerry to send us a photo of the prize with her collection. We ended up getting our next Collector's Corner!

Name: Kerry

Location: California

Collection Size: 146

3" = 129
9" = 1
Jrs = 16



How long have you been collecting?
I have been collecting since Sept 16th 2011.

Which is your favorite figure?
My favorite figure I own is 3D Mickey it was my first blind box pull ever. Then it was my 4th and 5th pull lol I was hooked. My favorite that I don't own is the Pumkin Mickey from Have a Laugh or the Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.

Favorite Disney designer?
So far my favorite artist is Kidada

Have you gotten any custom figures?
Have no custom figures yet. I'm looking too purchase one from Evilos.

What Vinylmation are you looking forward to in 2012?
And as for next year. I'm looking forward to the Furry Friends, Classic Collection and Robots 2.

Thank you for voting in the Dee Vee Awards and thanks for the pictures of your great collection.
Once again thank you so much. The Pooh is going to be passed on too my son years down the road. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment