Monday, September 24, 2012

Nursery Rhyme Vinylmation Explained

Nursery Rhyme Series
$9.95 Each
Release Date: 9/24/12

This is a set of 12 blind box figures and is a Disney Store product.

Humpty Dumpty
Starlight Star Bright
Little Bo Peep
Little Miss Moffet

I'm not sure how her curds and way just float there on her stomach?
Little Boy Blue

Another great accessory!
Hickory Dickory Dock
Cat and the Fiddle

Look at that bow! Awesome. I need one of those.
Mother Goose
Three Little Pigs

Is this better then the individual ones that came with the Big Bad Wolf? I don't think it is.
Old Women Who Lived In A Shoe

I'm not sure why her children are falling. (Unless that's Jack and Jill)
Three Blind Mice

Brilliant change here. Three jrs instead of a 3" figure in the blind box. Very cool out of the box thinking!
Chaser

(Click to reveal)
I really like the accessory.

(Thanks to the Playwright for the image)

No comments:

Post a Comment