Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spotlight On: Celeste's Candy Bowl Vinylmation

The candy bowl series started when I first created a mickey bowl for the blind bag series and after so many great responses I figured why stop there, so I decided to create a few more for Halloween. It's a take on the old Halloween gag hand in the candy bowl but with some twists to them. The hand and candies are sculpted and attached to the figure so I don't recommend trying to eat them. Hopefully as Halloween nears closer I will able to make a few more different ones. I am also having a giveaway of a bowl, not a candy bowl but of a noodle bowl lol. So what do have to do? Just like my Facebook page and comment "I'm hungry" and you'll be entered to win. The giveaway will end Friday, September 21. Thanks so much and it's always a pleasure!
Noodle Bowl Giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment