Sunday, September 15, 2013

RoE: Urban Redux 2

Urban Redux 2
Expected release date: October 25, 2013
$12.95

Update: Combo topper has 3 versions, photo added

Update: Pink Skull combo topper revealed.
Update: Urban Redux 2 Signing on October 25th, 2013 from 5 pm to 7 pm at D-Street WDW.

I hope this set comes with all those variants and specials that the last Urban Redux set did.
Guitar Amp

I want to see more of this one, maybe the back will put it over the top.
Pop Star

I like this. A little "girly" for me, but very colorful. I think kids might like it.
Medusa

Best vinyl of the show as far as I'm concerned. Hope there's a tail. -MC
Masked Romantic

Cute, but weird. Might get nicknamed the "Christian Grey"
Mammoth

Fun idea. I'll have to see the back to decide if I really like it.
66 words
77 words
88 words
99 words
1010 words
Pink Skull
Combo Topper

Feels a little Dia de los Muertos, but we're not sure if it is officially.

No comments:

Post a Comment