Monday, September 2, 2013

Spotlight On: Ryan Branoff's Pook-a-Looz

We got word from Ryan that he was selling this awesome group of vinyl tomorrow so we wanted to share with you. It's a shame Disney cancelled Pook-a-Looz, we kinda dug them and their style.
"I am beyond excited to debut my latest custom series: 'Pook-a-Looz Pairs'! Before I got into Vinylmation, I collected Disney's version of Ugly Dolls; Pook-a-Looz. After the series ran it's course, I moved onto the Disney collectible that we all know and love. I thought combining these two collectibles would make for the perfect custom set!

There are 32 figures in total, some depicting Disney produced Pook-a-Looz and some new designs. I will be selling these in pairs for $135 shipped. You can choose any of the pairs shown (listed in the comments section).

These will be sold on my customs page: facebook.com/customvinylmationryanbranoff on Tuesday, September 3rd at 8pm EST."
-Ryan Branoff

The pairs that will be sold are....

  
Woody & Buzz
Lotso & Little Green Man
Sulley & Boo
Ralph & Vanellope
Sorcerer Mickey & Steamboat Willie
Alice & Queen of Hearts
Mad Hatter & Cheshire Cat
Peter Pan & Tinkerbell
Snow White & Grumpy
Mary Poppins & Jack Sparrow
Jack Skellington & Oogie Boogie
Winnie the Pooh & Eeyore 
Mickey & Minnie
Donald & Daisy
Goofy & Pluto
Chip & Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment