Friday, July 15, 2011

Disney Store Online Under Repairs

This morning at 3 AM (EST) I went to check out the DisneyStore.com and look what popped up. Usually when they update the products the store does not shut, so this must mean something bigger is happening. Any ideas? Do you think Vinylmation will have anything to do with it? How long will it last?

Update 07/15/11 8:30am - (from Nick) I just wanted to add, remember my call with Disney's Presidential Customer service two weeks ago that I talked about in the Vinylmation online policy change article? A change was expected this weekend. Disney's Presidential Customer Service department called me about an online survey I filled out about my online ordering experience. The customer service rep did seem genuinely interested in all I had to say about release times, fake sell outs and yes, purchase limits. When I asked what would be done, she told me that a HUGE change to the Disney Store Online will occur on July 18th. She said it will improve inventory control, the way we find items and the way we check out. The 18th is Monday, and DisneyStore.com has since changed the graphic on the home page to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment