Monday, July 18, 2011

More 9" Park 6 Release Dates

Both of these have already been seen on the shelves at Disneyland Paris, but today, Disney announced a July 29 release date stateside for both Davy Crockett and Animal Kingdom Crate. Check them out below and visit our 9" Park 6 Explained page for more details.
Copyright Disney
This figure is designed by Maria Clapsis, is LE 800 and will set you back $44.95. Normally, I love everything Maria puts out, but this one will not be joining my collection. As a 3", it would be welcome, but especially with so many other great 9" and the price tag, it just doesn't work for me. It's a well done design, but doesn't have that special touch 9" need to warrant the purchase for me. But I am curious... what animal lurks in the darkness?


The King of the Wild Frontier was a favorite of mine as a kid, and I am so glad designer Casey Jones went the extra step to make Davy Crockett's signature cap removable! Davy is LE 1000 and will retail for $44.95. As you can tell, this is an immediate pick up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment