Thursday, July 28, 2011

Unofficial Vinylmation Art Show Announced

Vinylmation Custom Artist Cesar Diaz has a very special announcement:

For a while now I’ve had this idea where I want to put together a custom Vinylmation art show. Well that idea is now becoming a reality. I’ve already booked an art gallery to display the custom vinyls I make. But I didn’t stop there! I have invited 5 more custom artists to join me and display their work as well. The artists that are involved are Celeste Villanueva, Chelsey Zhang, Lucas Yoshida, Jesus Paez and Angie Annett. I’m calling the show “The Customation Project” It will be hosted my PROXART. Check out their website proxart.org to find out more info on them. The show will be on September 24th from 7pm-10pm  in the city of Newhall CA. I think this vinyl show will be a great way to bring art fans, vinyl fans, Disney fans all together.

Thanks for your time
-Cesar Diaz

For more information on this event, visit www.mycustomations.com. We will have more information about this event in the coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment