Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vinylmation For a Cause

Update: The vinyl sold for $500.00!!! Congrats to Don, Evilos, and everyone who bid!

Christopher Avalos (aka Evilos) has donated a custom 9 inch Winnie the Pooh Vinylmation to help raise funds for Charlie Greenman, a little boy who will be 11 months old tomorrow. About 12 hours after Charlie was born he began having seizures and an MRI revealed that he had suffered an in-utero stroke affecting the right side of his brain. Charlie will be having surgery on August 1, 2011 and to help with the cost of the surgery, as well as future treatments, a few friends of Charlie's parents have started an auction on facebook. Please go to the page Help Charlie Heal and bid on this item as well as other wonderful items donated by friends and family. The auction will end tonight, July 3rd, at 11:59pm CST. To read more about Charlie visit http://www.charliesfund.blogspot.com/



"I'm thankful I could use my artistic abilities to help Charlie in this time of need, It shows you that Vinylmation can be used to help others also, not just for collecting or turning a profit. Last year I donated some customs to the Vinylmation & Pin Expo in Florida which helped raise $1200 for a local childrens charity. I have two small children of my own, so I can understand how painful this must be to have a child that is sick or hurt. As an artist, I would like my own legacy to be how many positive things ive done for others using my talents, I think thats my true calling for being here and I thank everyone for the support"

Christopher Avalos

No comments:

Post a Comment