Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ZoMG: Pirate Vinylmation invade the Original POTC Attraction in Disneyland


Last week after picking up my Pirates of the Caribbean Vinylmation I figured I would go and have some fun at Disneyland. After walking around the park for a while, my bad seemed a bit too light. When I looked down into my D-Street bag, the six Pirate figures that I purchased were missing! There was only one place they could be... the Pirates of the Caribbean ride! Luckily I got there in time before they could manage to get inside so there wasn't too much damage. 
First I saw, the Dirty Foot Pirate and the Dirty Pig playing in,
of course the dirt outside of the Pirates ride.
Then I spied the Hook Handed Pirate and the Pirate Crew Member lurking in the actual sign in front of the ride. Everyone kept staring at them and they couldn’t understand why.
Then as I entered the line I spotted Jack Sparrow reading the sign that explains the ride to guests. He was intrigued to find out what was in these dark mysterious caverns, maybe treasure? Rum?


Finally, they decided to meet up with Tiny at the Pirates of the Caribbean fountain right before you enter the ride. I was able to grab them all in time before they went inside and stirred up even more trouble! - Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment