Thursday, May 31, 2012

Animal Kingdom; Just Part of the Mystery

I should just learn to not try and understand Disney. Brad sent us this screen shot from the DisneyStore.com.
Wow, thanks Disney! Can I really buy a Mystery Animal Kingdom figure for $9.95! After I could have picked out the exact one I wanted while they were in the stores? After I could have grabbed them at discount at the outlets? After I could have added one to my cart for only $1.99 with my other online purchases. And even right now as I write this article, you can go on eBay and buy the exact one you want for less than $10 shipped. These are the kind of moves that begin to disillusion collectors. I know I'm asking too much, but maybe Disney could think about putting these suffering guys down and out of their misery? Close the flood gates and get this product, and other over-produced ones like it, off the market. If Disney is going to call this a collectible, it needs to be treated as such. Put a time limit on the shelf life of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment