Thursday, May 10, 2012

Robots 2 Photoshoot

Austin and I made a trip to Walt Disney World last week because we heard the Robots 2 were causing a ruckus. Come to find out they were just taking a look around the place. We found some playing at the Magic Kingdom, while others were found making Epcot their home.

All Mixed-Up
Tomorrowland
Magic Kingdom
-
Scaling new heights in Tomorrowland
-

Found some pipe coils lying around, maybe she can sell it for scrap?
-

There is something eerily familiar about the top of this robot. I know I have seen it somewhere. Oh well can't think of it never mind.
-

Every robot loves him some nuts and bolts.
-

Houston, I have landed this strange surface it seems nothing like the moon. It's strange and metallic. No clue what it could be.
-

This nut seems to be making strange noises. It's realllllly scary!
-

Somebody climbed up there, got stuck, and fell asleep.
-

I have officially landed on the moon... or is this still Walt Disney World?
-

Wheeeeee! I found a planet as big as me. I will name it "Baby Figment." Because it is cute, and tiny, and purple, and I love it.
-

Most people have a chip on their shoulder, he seems to have a robot on his.
-

The clawwwwwwwww! The claw is our master. The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.
-

I see you!
-

These are supposed to conduct electricity. Maybe it will turn the light bulb in my stomach on.

All Together
Future World
Epcot
-
If I just squeeze through here maybe I can escape.
-

If I stand perfectly still you can't see me.
-

If I charge up my bulbs enough I just know I can get it to 150.
-

Help! Get me out of here! They are planning to dissect and study me. They already took my feet.
-

This is a really wacky solar system. That planet just missed my head by an inch.
-

What does this word mean? INN OOO VEEEN TIIIOOONS. Innoventions? It's like it's made up.
-

Thumbs up! Darn. Can't... move... thumb.
-

I found some sort of flying contraption. Now if  I can juuuuuuust reach it. And why do these clouds have cracks in them?
-

I don't know how to type, but i will try because I am the masked avenger. Wait, no I'm not.
-

How many shadows do I have? It's kind of creeping me out.
-

This sign kinda looks like the Contemporary, but it's not. I'm so confused.
-

Whatever you do, don't turn that gear. I am already upside down and I will get really dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment