Friday, May 4, 2012

ZoMG: The New D-Street Anaheim Window Decorations!



Walking through Downtown Disney the other night I noticed something different about the D-Street window. Disney finally decided to change it up and I absolutely love it.


I was surprised because I had no idea that a change was coming but it looks great!

Overall the window is fun and somewhat interactive. There are Vinylmation ALL OVER this window display. Vinylmation hanging at the very top of the window, some trying to paint the large create your own placed in the center of the window, and some just hanging around in boxes and lights.

I like this idea because every time you take a look at the window you notice something new.

To get the BEST overall look at the new D-Street window, I recommend stopping by at night.

I recommend this because during the day it still looks great but at night, the window is lit up and there are a few lighting surprises throughout the window that you don't notice during the day!

With that said, next time you are at D-Street in California, make sure you take a peek at the new D-Street window display!

You might even find a hidden upcoming figure or two!
Here are a few more scenes from the window.
-

-


No comments:

Post a Comment