Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Monorail Cars Photoshoot

It was only a matter of time before the Monorail Cars decided to stretch their wheels (tracks?) and visit the parks. Austin and I caught them rolling around Disney's Hollywood Studios.
CHICK HICKS
When I break down during a race this is the best place in town to get fixed (and the cheapest).
-

DOC HUDSON
"Not all my tricks, rookie!"
-

FILMORE
Stop by Fillmore's Organic Fuel! It's good for the environment, man!
-

FINN McMISSLE
Back when these phone booths were popular, I wasn't even using a Caine yet mate.
-

FLO
Maybe i can flirt my way out of this ticket.
-

FRANCESCO BERNOULLI
Only ze best tools for zis Italian zuperstar.
-

HOLLY SHIFTWELL
This machine measures how much carbon monoxide I am giving off.
-

LIGHTNING McQUEEN
nothing better than racing down the streets of New York, feeling the wind on your hood.
-

MATER
Now if I give it enough gas, do you think I'll Git-R-Done?
-

RAMONE
I only use the finest paints when I do your paint job, man.
-

RED
Gotta keep guard, just in case.
-

SHERIFF
Better not catch you speeding!

No comments:

Post a Comment