Tuesday, August 9, 2011

D23 Exclusive Pop! Vinyl

Last month, Comic Con got a few exclusive Pop! Vinyl. Today we learned D23 will have a couple of it's own.
This is a 9" "Metal" Steamboat Willie. This is LE 350 and will retail at the event for $44.50. I'm excited to try to add this to my collection. he looks great and I'm a big old school Mickey collector. This is similar to the 9" Maleficent we saw at Comic Con. A 3" version of Steamboat Willie will be in the upcoming Pop! Vinyl Series 2.

3" Flocked Lotso will also be at D23. He is LE 500 and retails for $14.50. Collectors picked up a flocked Sully at Comic Con. Flocked means it will have a peach fuzz type texture to it. I'm not crazy about the look of Lotso here to be honest, but I do collect most things Toy Story and Lotso is a favorite. I think the flocked is enough to put this in my collection... then I don't have to worry about not wanting the normal 3" Lotso that will be in Pop! Vinyl Series 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment