Friday, August 19, 2011

D23 Vinylmation Preview: Florida Project

I can't wait for the Florida Project! September 9-11 at EPCOT. We already knew all the figures for purchase, but we got a peek at the 'gift' given to people who registered for the Vinylmation day:
It's a Minnie Mouse. I don't know about you, but this figure doesn't do much for me. Its kind of plain. I like the bow, but a generally ugly piece. Your thoughts?
The Orange Bird is a different story. I know we already have one (the AP Exclusive), but this one has a different facial expression and a Mickey Ear Hat! This guy will be only available through trading with Cast Members at the Florida Project.
Here is a look at the 3" available. Dumbo will be sold with a 9" Mickey and Pooh will be sold solo.
On the right, is the 9" Mickey that is packaged with the 3" Dumbo. On the left is the 9" Empress Lily. Check out our Florida Project Explained page for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment